Mind, Body & Spirit - Transformation Symposium
Experience The Shift That Brings
Long Lasting Results
No one really likes change, yet, we’ve got to face the fact that things change and in order to come out winners, we must “Be the Change.” Applying signature mastermind formulas that have created breakthrough results for thousands of people, our expert Transformational Panel will provide you the opportunity to tap into the brilliance that lies within YOU and access the power of the “Mastermind” which creates alliances and infinite possibilities.
This symposium will offer lectures along with interactive sessions and exercises on a variety of holistic wellness practices, fun, relationship building techniques and lessons on how to acquire new skills!
BENEFITS OF CHANGE:
BENEFITS OF SYMPOSIUM:
- Feel Empowered, Inspired, Encouraged & Support
- Experience greater peace & acceptance in your life
- Become mindful of your thoughts
- Enrich your life's journey!
- Make Powerful & beneficial Connections
- Find the Resources You Want to Grow as an individual
- Learn how to manifest loving words and caring actions
- Have Fun While You Mix and Mingle With The Best of the Best!
THE GOALS OF THE SYMPOSIUM ARE:
- Identify the role of body, mind, and spirit in health, wellness & spirituality
- Discuss approaches to holistic health and wellness
- Explore wellness practices for self care and for engaging in with others
- Build your network of like-minded!
This symposium will be a unique experience that includes overviews of health and wellness approaches for mind, body, and spirit. We will introduce participants to several strategies for self care, stress management and resilience, nutrition, movement and health behavior change, positive thinking and how to get in touch with individual spirituality.
Objectives: To discover and integrate wellness for mind, body & spirit into one's lifestyle and healing practices to encourage self-transformation.
Who should attend: Men & Women, Seniors, Young Adults, Executives & Managers, Cancer and Abuse survivors, those in recovery and those who have a variety of holistic wellness interest. Everyone who feels it is important to connect with others who are interested in making a positive difference both in their own lives and within their communities and understand the power of self-transformation.
Online Event Registration powered by RegOnline
Conferences & Tradeshows |
Health & Wellness
Event details may change at any time, always check with the event organizer when planning to attend this event or purchase tickets.