Midwest Natural Hair, Health & Beauty Expo
MIDWEST NATURAL HAIR, HEALTH & BEAUTY EXPO
Saturday, November 3rd thru Sunday, November 4th
FOUR POINTS SHERATON,
319 Fountain Parkway,
Fairview Heights IL 62208
- Natural/Textured Hair Care, Products & Styles/ Free hands on workshops for beginners/Advance workshop Additional Fee
- Wholistic Health Care
- Sure Success Networking
- Entertainment & more
Styles for Transitioning from Chemically Treated Hair to Natural Hair.
LOOKING FOR A NATURAL HAIR STYLIST, Beware of stylist who have not had training in Natural Hair Techniques
- BASIC Black Hair Care/Styles:
- Free Workshops Saturday Nov. 3rd only
- Grow Black Hair Long / Thermal Straighting/ Healthy Hair Tips/Natural Styles/ Ways to Repair Damage and Hair Loss/Causes of Hair Loss / What's my Hair Type/ Finding Your Hair Care Regime / Hair Choices / Braiding Hair 100, Cornrows or French Braids 100 / Locin Natural Hair 100 / Loc Options for Texture Hair / Hair Products ...Are They All The Same / Natural Hair Styles / Loc Styles / Hair Myths and the Truth Revealed.
- ADVANCED Sunday, Nov 4th only
- Worhshops Investiment $50.00 and Up Per Technique:
- Curly Twist / Advanced Hair Locin / Silky Flat Twist Corkscrews / Afro Kinky Extension Twist / Fish Tail Braids / Undetectable Cornrows & Extension / Interloc Weaving and Tree Braiding / Advance Hair Weaving / Custom Loc Extension / Locin Patterns / Loc Transplant / Loc Bridge for Thinning Areas / Loc Enhancement For Weak & Damaged Locs / Loc Repair &Loc Replacement / Color Locs without Chemicals /Loc Attachment for starter Locs / Loc Cutting & Precision Styles / Loc Maintenance & Products Available for Locs.
TRIED OF WORKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE, HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS BUT DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START,DO YOU KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE A BUSINESS THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU. If this sounds like you, then you don't want to miss this free seminar. In it you will learn
- Business Development *FREE*: The Basic Writing of a Business Plan /Identify Resources To Start Your Business/ DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN ENTREPRENEUR / Choose a Business Thats Right For You / Start and Manage a successful Business / Funding Options /Turning Your Contacts into Dollars.
Inspiration, Motivation, Transformation: *Free* (Holistic Health Care)
- Holistically Healing Hair / Energy and Hair / Pampering For A Better Life / Creating Aromatherapy / All about Colonics / Homopathic Herbal Remedies For the Total You and more.....
FEATURING LOCAL FASHION DESIGNERS/ DESIGNERS CAN CONTACT (AYESHA) @ 618580-8407
Entertainment by Natasha Dallas & Local Entertainers
For additional infor. Contact Ayesha 618-580-8407/MWNHEXPO@YMAIL.COM $10 advance, door cash only
Conferences & Tradeshows |
Health & Wellness |
Outdoors & Recreation
Event details may change at any time, always check with the event organizer when planning to attend this event or purchase tickets.