This event has been marked mature level 2 due to the following, "(f|ph)\s*(u|v|\_/|\|_\|)+\s*(c+\s*k+)", "jackass", "fuck".
Come December, cacophonous Santas rampage in red flannel through cities around the world. It started in ‘94 when a few dozen Santas crashed downtown San Francisco for a night of Kringle Kaos. Things have now reached Critical Xmas and Santarchy is a global phenomenon. You'd better watch out! Santa's coming to town!
Boston Santacon 2009 starts Saturday December 19 at Faneuil Hall Marketplace (Purple Shamrock 1:00). Then Santa marches on Beacon Hill (21st Amendment 3:00), parades through the Common and down Charles Street (Beacon Hill Pub 5:00), rides the Redline to Harvard Square (John Harvard’s 7:00), and finally stumbles down to the Hong Kong in Harvard Square to shake his big red booty ‘til dawn!
* * *
• Info about Santacon: www.santarchy.com & www.santacon.info
• Find Santa's route on Google Maps: search "Boston Santacon 2009" or: http://bit.ly/3fCP2Q
• Santa updates by text message:
1. Join BostonSantacon on Swaggle www.swaggle.mobi
2. Follow BostonSanta on Twitter www.twitter.com
3. Text .join bostonsantacon to 206–694–9197.
* * *
What should Santa bring?
1. Flannel: Wear a costume or get left behind!
2. Flask: Pack your own to keep Christmas spirits high and bar tabs low.
3. Funds: Bring CASH for booze, subway, buses, taxis, and tips! SANTA LEAVES A TIP!!!
4. Fun: Need I explain?
Rules: (Keep Santacon fun for EVERYONE)
The F’s of Santacon:
--> Don’t fuck with kids: Santa spreads cheer. Period.
--> Don’t fuck with cops: Cops keep drunks like us safe. They will arrest you, no matter what you’re wearing. Arrest = not fun.
--> Don’t fuck with security: Don’t steal. Don’t vandalize. Security will tell the cops it was the guy dressed like Santa. And that’s all of us, jackass.
--> Don’t fuck with Santa: We’re here to have a good time. Can we focus on that?
* * * * *
Get details by emailing BostonSanta@gmail.com
You can call or text Santa at (206) 769-2092.
The best way to follow Santa is to follow him on Swaggle or Twitter!
Details for Boston Santacon 2009 on a one-page .pdf so you can post 5,000 full-color copies all over the city? Hang it on your fridge, your door, your wall, your cube, your monitor, or your ceiling over your bed? Mail it inconspicuously to 300 of your closest friends?
Download it here: http://bit.ly/LUjQ8
Categories: Other & Miscellaneous
Sat, Jul 30 - 3:00 PM
You missed BOSTON SANTACON 2009: 12/19!! at .
We're generating custom event recommendations for you based on BOSTON SANTACON 2009: 12/19!! right now!