Congratulations to the crowley brothers!
Don't miss their performance at the Z100 and Coca-Cola All Access Lounge on 12/10/10!
Crowley Brothers (Brian , Travis , and Jeffrey ) are a trio of musicians who hail from New York. Their parents have surrounded them with music since (before) birth. From a very young age, they have been performing locally throughout Westchester County, NY. Their various stage performances and concert appearances include venues such as the Westchester Broadway Theatre, Tarrytown Music Hall, Paramount Theater, Paul Simon Theatre and Yorktown Stage.
Brian, Travis, and Jeffrey are all vocalists for the group. They each have their own individual voice that blends with one another, creating a signature sound of three-part harmonies. Brian, the oldest, is the front man of the group. Travis, the middle brother, is the group's self-taught guitarist, as well as pianist. Jeffrey, the youngest, also plays the piano, having taught himself by ear.
The three boys create original sounding interpreted covers of pop songs, which they post on YouTube. They officially started uploading videos to their YouTube in November/December of 2008. Their channel has over 12,000 subscribers, with a total of over 1,000,000 views. Some of their covers, including; "Naturally," "We'll Be A Dream" and "Round and Round," have been viewed and approved by the original artists themselves. The Crowley Brothers have also been featured on the popular sites, OceanUp.com & popstar.com.
In the Spring of 2010, Crowley Brothers won OceanUp's contest to play in the Shop Til You Rock Tour (hosted by Demi Lovato). The brothers wrapped up the summer tour with their performance at the Paramus Park Mall in New Jersey.
They are currently in the process of writing, composing and recording original music and lyrics for an album, including songs "Radio," "Song For Her" and "Run Away."
View Eventful profile
1. Demand your favorite music artist!
The top 25 music artists with the most Demands will move to the semifinals where they will be narrowed down to 5 by a music industry A-list panel of judges. Fans will vote on the final winner from the 5 finalists.
2. Spread the word.
Only one Demand per person per music artist.
3. Important dates:
- 11/04/10 - Top 25 competition ends - 11:59pm ET.
- 11/11/10 - Top 5 finalists announced and voting begins - 7pm ET.
- 12/02/10 - Top 5 voting ends - 11:59pm ET.
- 12/06/10 - Winner announced - 7pm ET.
- 12/10/10 - Event date
A-list panel of judges
- Tom Poleman, Senior Vice President of Programming, Clear Channel Radio
- Sharon Dastur, Program Director, Z100
- Steve Bartels, President/COO, Island Def Jam Music Group
- Billy Mann, Music executive, manager and Grammy-nominated multiplatinum songwriter, producer and musician
- Darren Pfeffer, Marketing Director, Clear Channel Radio New York
- Joel Klaiman, EVP Promotion and Artist Development, Universal Republic/Universal Music Group
- Andrew S. Berkowitz, Vice President, Artist Relations, Sony Music Entertainment/RCA Music Group
- Zena Burns, Online Program Director, Clear Channel Radio New York