BELLINGHAM: Marketing for Hippies - How to Grow Your Green & Holistic Business
a three hour workshop where you can . . .
learn the marketing secrets of North America's most successful green, holistic, community-minded entrepreneurs
attract more of the clients you want (without ever sacrificing
your integrity or spending a fortune).
From: Tad Hargrave, Founder - MarketingforHippies.com
My name is Tad Hargrave and I want to invite you to come and join us for an evening workshop called “Marketing for Hippies - How to Grow Your Green, Local and Holistic Business”.
COST: $30 in advance. $40 at the door.
It’s a three hour long , content-rich, roll-up your sleeves, nuts and bolts workshop. It's all about how you can grow your business and attract all of the right kinds of clients.Since 2001, I have traveled around North America working with conscious entrepreneurs just like you. Some successful, others struggling. And I've gathered quite the assortment of success stories and strategies right from the horses mouth.
This three hour workshop is my best distillation and collection of those practices and stories (some of them are pretty funny).
In general, here's who "Marketing for Hippies" is for . . .
- Perhaps you are selling a natural, eco-friendly, cruelty-free or otherwise healthy product . . .
- Or you’re in the Healing Arts or a Holistic Practitioner? (perhaps you’re a Therapist, Massage Therapist or Body-worker, Yoga Instructor, Herbalist, Shamanic Practitioner, Life-Coach, Meditation Teacher etc.) . . .
- Are you a local business owner that just plain cares deeply about your community, nature and social justice? (maybe you run a Yoga Studio, Eco-Friendly House Cleaning company, an Organic Farm, a local Theater Company, a Fitness Studio, a comfy, little locally owned Bookstore, a groovy local Restaurant, an Eco-Store, a Pottery shop or a Natural Health-Food Stores etc.)
- Or you're running some sort of permaculture based business.
At its heart, this workshop is all about exploring the question . . .
"How can you sell your products and services without selling your soul?"
Too much marketing (even by savvy, conscious entrepreneurs) creates either no response or seems “over-hyped” and triggers a “used car salesman” reaction.
So . . .
How do you market your products without compromising your principles? How can you make sure your marketing gets a positive response and creates warm feelings of trust? Better yet - how do you have your ideal client approaching you, instead of you chasing them?
Please join us and:
- get an overview of the most cutting edge, low or no cost, pressure-free marketing strategies used by the most thriving green and conscious businesses around North America today to successfully and sustainably grow their business (without abandoning their deeply held values or giving up their unique, funky-vibe)
- network with like minded, local entrepreneurs
- get answers to your marketing questions
My three promises to you:
- NOT A PITCH FEST: This event is not going to be some ra-ra, hype filled, high pressure pitch-fest for my weekend training or to hire me personally. I find that sort of selling to be distasteful at best. I will spend 5 minutes at the end talking about any upcoming workshops but that’s about it. I find that after the three hours most people know whether or not it’s a fit and I trust that. Your time is valuable.
- SOLID CONTENT: This evening is all about you getting practical, take-home value for your time. I do everything I can to make sure that your evening is well used, fun, enjoyable and refreshing. My hope is that you leave feeling more energized, renewed and clear about your marketing than when you came in.
- FREE VALUE BEFORE YOU SHOW UP: My commitment is that our first interaction is one that benefits you. I want to help you profit before you pay. To that end, I am giving you totally free and open access to over some of my best best profit-producing, business-building materials. You can go and download them right now and start benefiting from them immediately.
What to Bring:
- pen & paper,
- promo materials, business cards, & brochures - there might be time for me to look at some of them and give some thoughts and reflections.
- money - your cheque book and or cash.
So, that’s it. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
otherwise I hope to see you there.
founder - marketingforhippies.com p.s.
Don't forget to check out your Free Business Building Resources
. You don't even need to sign up for the workshop to get them. They're yours whether or not you come.
Conferences & Tradeshows |
Health & Wellness |
Outdoors & Recreation |
Sales & Retail
Event details may change at any time, always check with the event organizer when planning to attend this event or purchase tickets.