|Other Tour Dates (2)|
|Dec 13||Matt Coats - O'Malley's Prayer - Righteous and the Wicked - Joey Moorhead - Setacide||Pocket Park Texarkana, Arkansas|
|Mar 15||Righteous and the Wicked - Steady the Mammoth - From Shouts To Whispers - Saints And Marauders - In Serpents I Sleep - Comeback of the Year - Bound for Lyra - Place of Prominence - Obscured Perception - Buried with Rome - Before the Scene||Pocket Park Texarkana, Arkansas|
After releasing his highly respected new album "Soldier For Christ" Righteous has decided to take his music to the next level. Chad Green who is the president/CEO of his own independent records label Boondox Records Inc. will be performing at various Christian festivals and touring among major acts Smokie Norful and Canton Jones. Righteous spiritual style of rap is his way of giving praise to the creator of all things.....God. He has a winning formula of fresh new production and glorifying lyrics. Although a native of Washington D.C., Virginia is now the place he calls home and has been creating quite an impact on the local VA rap scene.
- President/CEO Boondox Records Inc.
- 2008 Holy Hip Hop Artist Showcase and Music Awards
- 2007 Musiq 4 Life Gospel Music Award Gospel Rap Artist/Single of the Year "Soldier For Christ"
- 2007 Toronto Exclusive Magazine Award (Best International Hip Hop Song, Best International Hip Hop Up and Coming Producer)
- 2007 featured in the May issue of gospel Synergy Magazine
- 2006 Inspirational Gospel Music Awards "Hip Hop Gospel Album Of The Year"
- 2006 Gospel Explosion Concert (Jerusalem Baptist Church)
- 2006 Sound Of Honour Compilation album (Germany)
- 2005 Urban Independent Music Awards winner "Inspirational Rap Artist of the
- 2005 Holy Hip Hop Awards nominee for (Atlanta, GA)
- 2005 Independent Gospel Music Awards winner
- 2005 Atlantis Music Conference (Atlanta, GA)
- 2005 Underground Music Awards nominee (New York)
- 2005 Blue Magic Fashion Showcase at Hampton's Homecoming
- 2004 Atlantis Music Conference (Atlanta, GA)
- 2004 Winner of Urban Independent Music Award
- 2003 Winner of 10TH Annual Timbrel Gospel Music Awards Gospel Rap Music "Artist Of the Year"
- 2003 Urban Independent Music Awards "Male Hip Hop Artist Of The Year" nomine (Washington D.C.)
- 2003 V.I.P. for the 6th Annual Source Music Awards (Miami, FL)
- 2003 First place winner of B.E.T. Black College Tour Pepsi Flow contest at Virginia Union
University (Richmond, VA)
-God Is Good (EP)
-God Fearing (album 2006)
-Soldier For Christ (album 2007)
-Heaven And Earth (2008) double CD
All video content is provided by Youtube, and any questions, comments, or concerns regarding such content should be directed to Youtube