Optimising Offshore Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Systems 2012
Providing strategies and technologies to improve design, equipment reliability and operational efficiency of electrical, control and instrumentation in the offshore industry
" By attending this event, you will Learn from:
• Shendy Vernetilauva of Total E&P Indonesie on replacing separator for a minimalist tripod wellhead and manifold platform for accurate measurements
• Shah Rizal Dahlan of Petronas. Hewill share his thoughts on the adoption of fieldbus-based control systems for higher throughput and better efficiency
• Dhinesh Ayyavu of BW Offshore. He will discuss the tips in calibrating control instruments for the detection of the smallest measurement uncertainities
• Majeed Malik of MISC Berhad as he presents on the reliability of offshore safety instrumented systems in detecting and preventing the onset of hazardous events
• Gaurang Thanki of Origin Energy the importance of altering gas regulators for glycol dehydration units "
+65 6722 9388
Cost: Payment required -
Categories: Conferences & Tradeshows
This event repeats daily for 1 times:Added: Jul 31, 2012 at 6:59 PM // Last Modified: Jul 31, 2012 at 06:59 PM
You missed Optimising Offshore Electri... at Kuala Lumpur.
We're generating custom event recommendations for you based on Optimising Offshore Electri... right now!