FXTrading@SG - Bi-Monthly Gathering/Sharing (July 2013)
Topic: Trading Made Simple (TMS)
Started trading forex in 1994.Have since learned to trade also stock indices and commodities.He started coaching people in forex trading in 2007 and became the forex coach for T3B in 2008. over the years, he has built up a trading community in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Clarence was also featured in Conversations with Forex Market Masters and Secrets of Singapore Trading Gurus and in magazines like XL, The Executive, City Portal etc.
The following is an outline on what Clarence will be sharing on:
- Overview on how TMS works
- How its done for scalping, intra-day and swing trades using LIVE chart
Some points to note:
- This is a self-sponsor event, the cost shall be shared by all participants.
- No dinner are arranged for this session, but members are free to bring along their snacks or dinner into the seminar room
- Due to the limitation of the room, availability is based on first come first served with confirmed payment. Only 30 pax are allowed.
The venue is kindly sponsored by “City Index Asia Private Limited”. FXTrading@SG is thankful for the venue sponsorship but as per our practice, we do not endorse any particular broker or trading school although members are free to enquire about the product and services offered in their own capacity. In exchange for the kind sponsorship, City Index Private limited will be given a 15mins slot to share with us a quick overview of products and services available via both City Index as well as FX Solution.
- FXTrading@SG is not an investment advisory service, nor a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. FXTrading@SG, its volunteers and contributing members/speakers assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. The trading of Forex or any securities may NOT be suitable for all potential members of this group. Members should be aware of the risks inherent in the market. Past performance does not guarantee or imply future success. Information shared on this group is provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. You cannot assume that profits or gains will be realized. The strategies and investment information shared in this group may result in the loss of some, or all. You assume the entire cost and risk of any investing and/or trading you choose to undertake. Information with regards to the sharing of information at our gatherings: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FXTradingSG/
- Participants are to take note that all nominal fees for our gatherings/live trading sessions are non-refundable unless the said event is cancelled.
- All “gathering tickets” are fully transferable. Hence, If, for whatever reason, participants are unable to attend our gatherings/live trading sessions, please transfer your ticket(s) to someone else. Sorry for the inconvenient caused. As the group is run solely by volunteers and fellow group members, we aim to minimize the admin hassles for the volunteers. Thank you for your understanding
- For those taking MRT, please alight at Raffles Place MRT station and exit via EXIT "H"
- For those driving, u may wish to check out the following link for rates and parking locations: http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/carpark_index.php?ID=680&LOC=all&TYP=carpark&SRH=9+Battery+Road
Cost: FXTrading@SG - Bi-Monthly Gathering/Sharing (July 2013) - City Index Asia Private Limited (Standard Chartered Building) #20-01. FXTrading@SG - Bi-Monthly Gathering/Sharing (July 2013) 11.50
Conferences & Tradeshows |
Sales & Retail
Event details may change at any time, always check with the event organizer when planning to attend this event or purchase tickets.