Botox and Dermal Fillers Training Course - Level I - Delhi, India
The India Academy of Facial Esthetics (IAOFE) in conjunction with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
Proudly Present the only anatomically based training of non-surgical, minimally invasive, facial injectable program of its kind so that clinicians will feel confident in immediately integrating these services into their practice.
You can call the IAOFE at:
You can email the IAOFE at: IAOFE@FacialEsthetics.orgBotulinum Toxin (Xeomin, Dysport, Botox) Training and Dermal Filler Training Level I Course Information and Outline
- Patient assessment and consultation for botulinum toxin (Xeomin, Dysport, Botox) and dermal fillers
- Indications and contraindications for these techniques
- Anatomy of the head, neck, and in depth instruction in the oral and maxillofacial structures including the neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system
- Learn the physiology and pharmacology of oral and maxillo-facial injectable treatment
- Review of sterile technique as it relates to the use of injectable pharmacologic agents
- Safety and risk issues for botulinum toxin and dermal fillers injectable therapy
- Integrating botulinum neurotoxin and dermal filler therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- Botulinium toxin therapeutic treatment of migraines, TMJ syndrome, facial pain and bruxism cases
- Beautiful lip enhancement and how to avoid giving your patients "duck" lips
- Enhancing the cupids bow to create a beautiful lip
- Volumizing the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, mentalis region and lifting up the corners of the mouth using anatomical landmarks
- Smoothing lip lines and eliminating vertical "smokers" lines
- Learn the best treatment techniques including anatomical muscle sites, muscle depths, proper preparation and dilution for the best oral and maxillo-facial esthetic outcomes
- Knowledge of possible adverse reactions, how to avoid adverse reactions, and management and treatment of possible complications
- Patient evaluation for best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Live patient hands-on training including diagnosis, treatment planning, and proper dosing and delivery of botulinum neurotoxin (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and dermal fillers
- Proper fee structures for oral and maxillo-facial injectable treatment
- All the customizable office forms and informed consent needed to begin treating patients immediately
- This course will help in securing malpractice liability insurance
- Observe many model patients during the day
- One on one comprehensive mentored instruction as you work hands-on your model patient
- Understanding and incorporating oral and maxillo-facial treatment into your daily practice
- AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
Please read our Cancellation Policy and Additional Info carefully.
Day One Course Schedule:
Botulinum Toxin - Day 1Registration
Cost: Visit EventBrite.com for pricing.
Other & Miscellaneous
Event details may change at any time, always check with the event organizer when planning to attend this event or purchase tickets.